Mercure Iguazu Hotel Iru
Comfort and nature combine harmoniously with the environment at the Mercure Iguazu Hotel.
The Mercure Iguazu Hotel Iru offers 100 spacious and comfortable rooms located in the heart of the Iryapú Jungle, adjacent to the city of Puerto Iguazu.
Puerto Iguazu is located in north-east Argentina, in Misiones province on the border with Brazil and Paraguay. It is most famous for its waterfalls, one of the 7 Wonders of the World.
The Mercure Iguazu Hotel Iru Restaurant offers an international menu with subtle hints of local cuisine.
100 spacious and comfortable rooms with balconies at the heart of the jungle, with impressive views of the lagoon. All rooms are air-conditioned and equipped with private terrace, safe deposit box, Wi-fi access, cable TV, minibar. Hotel facilities include fitness center, swimming pool, restaurant and bar. Daily breakfast included.
Mercure Iguazu Hotel Iru Rooms:
- Mercure Iguazu Hotel Extras:
- Privileged location surrounded by the natural beauty of the Iriapú rainforest
- Guided rainforest walks
- Discounts on meals at the restaurant for residents in the Triple Frontier
- Spacious events rooms with capacity for up to 300 people
- Close and easy access to the border through the city of Foz do Iguaçu